Many states are now accepting applications to allocate funding from the Environmental Mitigation Trust Fund, provided by the VW Settlement. School districts can apply for funds in their state to replace diesel buses with engine model years prior to 2009 with clean-burning propane autogas buses. Interested fleets should contact their state or local agency for more information.

Check to see if your state is accepting applications.