The Learning Center was launched in 2019 to give propane providers and their employees an easier way to access a variety of training programs and resources. Since it launched, we’ve continued to add and update training programs in The Learning Center and 2021 was no different. This year, 11 new courses and tools were added that will help the industry continue to keep customers and employees safe and help keep your business running.
Take some time as we enter into 2022 to review the new courses and resources that were added this year, and ensure all of your employees have access to the information they need to safely do their jobs.
- Fire Safety Analysis Manual
- HVAC and Plumber Technical Training Instructor Tools
- Dispensing Propane Safely: English and Spanish Versions
- Introduction to the Propane Industry
- Fundamentals of Propane
- Cylinder Delivery
- Comprehensive Compliance Handbook
- Entry-Level Driver Training (available in January 2022)
- CSR Training
- On-The-Job Training Handbook
All of these resources can be found online or through the new Offline Learning Tool that was launched in October and is available through the Absorb Learning app for both Android and Apple devices.