The Internal Revenue Service has issued guidance for how claimants may make a one-time claim for payment of credits and payments allowable for alternative fuels sold or used during calendar year 2017.  These credits were extended by Congress for 2017 only, although the debate on future years continues.  You may review the guidance document by clicking HERE.